/ Heart Rate watch monitor

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Adam_Gls on 11 Aug 2012 - 94-193-200-230.zone7.bethere.co.uk
Evening all, just wondered if anyone has one of these?, im interested in getting one to see when im in optimal weight loss or CV training zones.
Have seen quite a few about so also any makes that are better?
nowler - on 11 Aug 2012
In reply to Adam_Gls:

i have a polar ft80 that's maybe 8 months old i'll sell you cheap cheap like the budgie if you want? i don't use it now that i've got a garmin forerunner as a present and feel compelled to use it......

derek
Adam_Gls on 11 Aug 2012 - 94-193-200-230.zone7.bethere.co.uk
In reply to nowler: Hi Derek, yes that sounds like a good idea, how much are you thinking? Obviously you 'rate' it? The reviews are good on it i have seen, Adam
nowler - on 11 Aug 2012
In reply to Adam_Gls:
Hi adam

Yeah, it's a superb piece of kit. Used it to train with and loved it until I got a garmin for my birthday from the wife....

I doubt I have the original box for it as space is tight, but I'll have a look for it, but I have the watch, heart rate monitor and polar upload thingy that the watch syncs with to upload to the polar site. Software and manuals can be found on the polar site and the watch itself is dead easy to setup and navigate around with the menus etc. Etc.

I was thinking 65 quid posted? I think that's a good deal.

I can take photos of it all if you want. Email me on nowler@hotmail.com and I'll send them back to you when I get a minute if you're interested.

Cheers

Derek

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.