/ Costa Blanca - early October...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Tom Last - on 30 Aug 2012

...hot or not?

My missus wants to go to the Med for a week in early October, she quite fancies Cyprus, I fancy Costa Blanca. I would like a bit of DWS to play on and a few hills around about, she wants beaches and sunshine and ~30 degrees. I don't think I could sell a grey, chilly Med to her, but a weeks worth of days like the better summer days in Cornwall should do the trick.

Any thoughts on Coasta Blanca Autumn weather then, also where would be a good area to stay?

Fancy a small coastal town/village.

All advice welcome.

Cheers,
Tom

JimGoodman - on 02 Sep 2012
In reply to Southern Man: Should be warm enough on the Costa Blanca in October. We enjoyed staying in San Jaun a few years ago www.citrac.com or there are plenty of options in Calpe or Benidorm.
Iain Peters - on 04 Sep 2012
In reply to Southern Man:

Hi Tom,

If she's hankering after Greek style, quiet beaches, history and myth (Odysseus & Homer etc) as well as great scenery and you want some bouldering/DWS, how about Ithaca? Sea's at its warmest. You fly to Kefalonia then catch the ferry from Sami. I lived there for 7 years so know the island pretty well.

If interested either email me or maybe meet up at the BMC Cornish bash this coming w/e.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.