ROCKTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Acceptable Crag Behaviour - Joints and Stella

Ralphus on 18 Sep 2012
Hello All

At the weekend I was at Cheddar Gorge with a select group of friends from my club. Later in the afternoon another group of bods turned up, there was the usual banter within and between groups which was great and the normal mushnt grumble comments about the guy with the loud mouth shouting far too much beta to anyone climbing a route he had done before.

That was all fine what got my back up was how one of them thought it was perfectly acceptable to smoke a joint and drink cans of Stella while every now and again soloing the first few moves of climbs and moaning about how he wanted to do trad but couldn't because he didn't have any microwires for the Vdiff.

I see a lot of things wrong with this especially as it's all compounded by the fact a lot of tourists are walking/driving past and taking pictures.

Am I over reacting? or would this be considered alright behavior? and would you say anything to him?
... not showing 77 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums