/ New Costa Blanca guidebook

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
bpmclimb - on 27 Sep 2012
Is it possible to see a list of the new crags to be included in the upcoming Costa Blanca guidebook? Couldn't see this information on the Rockfax website. Thanks.
In reply to bpmclimb:

Guadalest (a lot of coverage), Abdet, El Picayo, a couple down near Elche whose names escape me, Mula, Castallets - thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

We may be dropping coverage of places like Ibi and Barrance de l'Avern which have never proved popular.

Hope this helps,

Chris
bpmclimb - on 29 Sep 2012
In reply to Chris Craggs:

Thanks Chris
Sam Mayfield - on 02 Oct 2012

shame its coming out mid way through the climbing season instead of the start as we hoped!

:0(

Mark Harding - on 02 Oct 2012
In reply to Sam Mayfield:
> (In reply to Chris Craggs)
>
> shame its coming out mid way through the climbing season instead of the start as we hoped!
>
> :0(

Yep, you're right there ... but can I get topos/desriptions for the new stuff Rich has done at Sella?

Sam Mayfield - on 03 Oct 2012
In reply to Mark Harding:

New topo on our website for Morro Carlos which is the new crag above Sella.

Then another area very very close to Sella is about to open up, we will produce a miniguide to that, but early days indeed, we need to get some pennies in the bolt fund and some bolts bought! lots of bolts! ;0

Sam Orange
bpmclimb - on 03 Oct 2012

What's the latest estimate of when the book will be available? I'm planning a trip next year, possibly as early as the end of February.
In reply to bpmclimb:

The information here is up to date - http://www.rockfax.com/climbing-guides/books/costa-blanca-2012/

Alan
Sam Mayfield - on 03 Oct 2012
In reply to Alan James - UKC and UKH:

Last paragraph still says out in the Autumn ;0)
bpmclimb - on 04 Oct 2012
In reply to Sam Mayfield:
> (In reply to Mark Harding)
>
> New topo on our website for Morro Carlos which is the new crag above Sella.
>
Hi Sam. Maybe I'm just looking through it, but I can't find the Morro Carlos topo on your website.

Jonathan Emett - on 04 Oct 2012
In reply to bpmclimb:
> (In reply to Sam Mayfield)
> [...]
> Hi Sam. Maybe I'm just looking through it, but I can't find the Morro Carlos topo on your website.

http://theorangehouse.co.uk/mini-guides/pdf-page
ads.ukclimbing.com
bpmclimb - on 05 Oct 2012
In reply to Jonathan Emett:

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.