Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - breathable wind proof fleece

organmorgan - on 13 Nov 2012
breathable wind prooof
comments => Hello fantastic article on breathability but did not answer my question so here goes .
I had a Sprayway wind block fleece it was so good i got another Then after few years they stopped working and just became a standard fleece. One is fractionally better than the other.
It did not give specific wash instructions which i have found out . They say use soap only no detergent [ found out since that this leaves residue that knackers the fabric]

I have just bought a mountain hardware Tornado fleece which is same looking construction ie no visible membrane and soft and flexible just like a normal fleece.

So my question is what category of your article do these fit into and how should you really wash them ??

I am a 76 yr old scout leader and always try to pass on this type of information to the kids.

cheers john and thanks a lot for your efforts
... not showing 1 reply to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums