/ Turkey Accommodation

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Pete Chadwick - on 21 Nov 2012
Hi, would anyone have any contact details or recommendations for gites/villas on the coast near to the Antalya climbing areas?
Thank you, Pete
mumtaz.ay - on 21 Nov 2012
In reply to Pete Chadwick:

Hi Pete,

I migh just have the thing you need. I just moved to Geyikbayiri village from London where the nearest crag is 15 min walk to my house. I am renting bedrooms or whole property.

There are a few camps sites here which has wooden cabins, some large Josito and Peak Guest House has some large ones to. There is also a few other guest houses and rooms in villagers houses. If you give me more details of what you need I will be happy help you to find the best one for you.

Cheers,

Mumtaz

Mumtaz
Kevin Avery - on 21 Nov 2012

Hi Pete

Seems to be lots of options on here:

http://pinterest.com/nuggetzoe/outdoor-hutch-for-turkeys/

Cheers

Kev
JM - on 21 Nov 2012
In reply to Pete Chadwick: Hi Pete when you heading out? A few of us are heading out over Xmas/NY. Think we are staying with you Mumtaz!
In reply to JM:

Hi JM,

Small world hey. Looking forward to meet you. Let me know if you need a belayer on your arrival date.

Cheers,

Mumtaz
Pete Chadwick - on 21 Nov 2012
Hi John, yes we are out for Christmas and new year. I'll see you out there. Mumtaz, I have sent you an email.
Pete

Hi Pete,

I have not recieved your email. Can you resend it please?

Mumtaz
Pete Chadwick - on 22 Nov 2012
Hi Mumtaz, I've sent the email twice via your uk climbing email. Have you still not received it? If not, do you have am different email address?
Thanks, Pete
ads.ukclimbing.com
mumtaz.ay - on 23 Nov 2012

Hi Pete,

I recieved one of your emails and replied this morning.

Cheers,

Mumtaz

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.