/ What an awesome bunch we climbers are

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Legs on 08 Dec 2012
A positive post for UKclimbing;

I just spent a fun day at Burbage North and South, enjoying the brilliant winter conditions on the grit. There were loads of climbers out today enjoying the sunshine. Both small and large groups; all happy to let you join in and work prolems with them, making sure you get a turn. I would like to thank them all for the encouragement (and laughs) on all the problems I succeeded and failed at.

Hope all who were out today enjoyed it just as much

Today strengthened my view that the climbing community is a special one to be associated with.

Regards (a very satisfied, but tired) Legs
puppythedog on 08 Dec 2012
In reply to Legs: Lovely, glad you had a nice time. I cancelled my plans for outside today after seeing the weather last evening (rookie mistake) but did head inside and found that my tweaked fingers held out well and I ache all over now :-)
Padraig on 08 Dec 2012
In reply to Legs:
Ya really gotta stop smoking that stuff Legs!
The Pylon King on 08 Dec 2012
In reply to Legs:

and of course everybody cleaned the chalk off afterwards?
3 Names - on 08 Dec 2012
In reply to Mr Mark Stephen Davies:

Jeeze man your obsessed. Always with the chalk, give it a rest.
nocker - on 09 Dec 2012
In reply to Legs: You are talking boulderers not climbers !
Jonny2vests - on 09 Dec 2012
In reply to nocker:
> (In reply to Legs) You are talking boulderers not climbers !

I think there's some truth in that. Boulderers are usually pleased to see other boulderers, you can always use more mats, spotters and beta. Trad climbers are often disappointed to see other tradders, they're on your route, they're making a hash of it and they smell of elderberries.
Dave 88 - on 09 Dec 2012
In reply to jonny2vests:

Ha!
Beardyman - on 12 Dec 2012
In reply to Legs: Think I need to spend less time on Facebook, I was looking for the 'like' button on this post!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.