Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Which mountain boots do you wear?

Tony the Blade on 13 Dec 2012

I have a small hole in my old Raichle's and have decided to bite the bullet and get a new pair. They don't have to be Raichle's, but having had them for many years I like the fit, and they're very warm, a great all-round winter boot for trekking or climbing.

Outside are currently doing the 90 Degree for 120, I just wondered if anyone has these and if they're fit for purpose? They're going cheap because they've been bought by Mammut and they're ending the current lines.

http://www.outside.co.uk/shop/90+Degree+EXP?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campai...

I'm leaving my current job and the guys here are in the process of a collection for me, I'm not supposed to know but a colleague told me as she wants me to have something I'll use rather than become next months landfill. So I'm probably going to suggest that they get me a voucher to put towards the boots. :-)

So, 2 questions really:
1) Do you have/use the Raichle 90 Degree and if so what are they like?
2) Would you recommend an alternative.

Many thanks, Tony
... not showing 16 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums