/ Looking for a safe place to store a bike in Betws Y Coed

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Darkskys - on 13 Dec 2012
Had a few plans to do some winter mountaineering over this coming weekend but with the dreaded THAW I thought I might as wel take the MTB to enjoy some trails whilst their!

I have a rack on my car to transport my bike but wouldn't be happy leaving it with the at as I plan on camping. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can leave my bike which is going to be safe and secure?

Many thanks
DANNYdjb on 13 Dec 2012
In reply to Darkskys:

take wheels off and stick in the car
Darkskys - on 13 Dec 2012
In reply to DANNYdjb: you know that thought didn't even cross my mind...will see if it fits later!
mark catcher - on 13 Dec 2012
In reply to Darkskys: I'd just ask at the bike shop or backpackers, they'll no doubt be happy to lock it away overnight.
Bimbler - on 13 Dec 2012
In reply to Darkskys:
Good idea to find somewhere to leave it. I was talking to someone on the weekend and someone had tried cutting the lock off their bike on their car. When the failed they snapped some spokes and ripped the hydraulic pipes out of the brakes. It was parked at plas y brenin...
mutt - on 13 Dec 2012
In reply to Darkskys:

wessex mc have a hut on the hill above the town. They might have some storage for a bike. give them a ring.
Matt
ads.ukclimbing.com
DANNYdjb on 14 Dec 2012
In reply to Darkskys: ive bought a cheap bike bag from liesure lakes and now travel with it on the back seat if im on my own.
works a treat.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.