/ Norrona Svalbard flex1 Pants

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Cameron94 on 13 Dec 2012
Anyone got a pair, what do you think?
Is the fit quite slim?
Main concern is they won't we warm/water resistent enough for winter use. How do the perform in cold and wet enviroments?

Thanks
In reply to Cameron94: Is Norrøna being sold in the UK now?
wbo - on 14 Dec 2012
In reply to Cameron94/Toby: I haven't seen it for sale.

In reply to the q's - No, they're not especially slim. And , if they are the softshell trousers that I'm thinking of (there is a Norrona shop locally) they will be marginal in winter if you think you're going to be wet a lot.
Cameron94 on 14 Dec 2012
In reply to Cameron94:

TobyA; Craigdon mountain sports has been selling them for a while.

Cheers for the reply WBO, these are the model- http://www.norrona.com/Products/0221-09/svalbard-flex1-pants-m is that what you were thinking of?

wbo - on 14 Dec 2012
In reply to Cameron94: Yes. It all depends on what you want to do with them - winter walking with thermals underneath I think would be ok and similar to what I have, but they're not really water proof, and for winter climbing they wouldn't be my first choice.
bombshell - on 14 Dec 2012
In reply to TobyA: Snow and rock sell norrona, mainly ski clothes tho.
Si Withington - on 14 Dec 2012
In reply to Cameron94:

Yeah, I have. Actually they are pretty slim, but more straight leg with not too much excess material, rather than 'fitted'. They're very stretchy, which is a good thing. They keep out the wind pretty well. I use them mostly for walking and climbing in non-winter months, but I've used them recently with thermals underneath and been pretty happy.

They're great. I'd buy another pair deffo.
ads.ukclimbing.com
Cameron94 on 14 Dec 2012
In reply to siwithington: Cheers that's what I was hoping to hear!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.