/ El chorro train tickets

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
London Luke - on 20 Dec 2012
Hey everyone,

I have looked on the renfe website but seem to be struggling. Does anyone know how much it is for a return ticket from Malaga to Alora ? Theres two of us and I am wondering whether hiring a car may not actually cost that much more.......

cheers

Luke
adam06 - on 20 Dec 2012
it was only about 2 euros when i went a few years ago.. was loads cheaper than hiring a car
krasavenko - on 20 Dec 2012
In reply to luke1986: I think about 4 euros now - defo don't bother with a car
DJonsight - on 20 Dec 2012
In reply to luke1986: about 2 euros each way, although a taxi from Alora to El Chorro will then set you back about 20 euros.
David Buckett - on 20 Dec 2012
In reply to luke1986: Yeah im heading out in boxing day and went a few years ago and remember paying about 4 euro in the machine at the station from the airport. There is a train direct to El chorro village itself but very infrequent.
ebachini - on 20 Dec 2012
In reply to luke1986: Last time I got the train from Alora to Malaga it was about 2.50 for a single, I'll be getting it again in a few days so I'll let you know.

Emilio.
ads.ukclimbing.com
ebachini - on 20 Dec 2012
In reply to luke1986: You may actually be able to hire a car pretty cheap too, there's people around at the moment paying less than 40 for a week, so if you want to travel to El Torcal, Desplomilandia, Abdalajis or go shopping it might be worth considering.

Emilio.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.