/ dogs and owners/walkers meeting up

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
marie - on 27 Dec 2012
I've been really rubbish this year with many things, one of which was getting out in the hills. i have an 18 month old SBT who, through her boisterous and over excited nature, hasn't really helped. i wondered whether there were any other dog owners/walkers on here that would like to arrange to meet up for walking days with our 4 legged companions?
ceri - on 27 Dec 2012
In reply to marie: If she wants to come towards Matlock, Beans would play with her and Rosie would keep them in line!
marie - on 29 Dec 2012
In reply to ceri: anyone else wish to make some plans?

where were you thinking Ceri?
ollieollie - on 30 Dec 2012
In reply to marie: morning, i'm interested, leics isn't a million miles away. my hounds would love a run out with some new dogs

cheers
ollie
ceri - on 30 Dec 2012
In reply to marie: I live south wingfield, there's nice dog walking around crich, black rocks, cromford canal, can vary depending on whether need to avoid meeting lots of people and dogs or whether you want to meet them!
marie - on 30 Dec 2012
In reply to ceri: other dogs and people would be good. daisy is not very good at recall if more exciting things are around than me. however, if she starts off on the walk with other dogs she tends to stick with them and recalls when they are called back.

areas with plenty of space might be best, she can be a bit clumsy so narrow tow paths might be an issue!
marie - on 30 Dec 2012
In reply to ollieollie: is Matlock or the Peak District too far for you?
ads.ukclimbing.com
sjminfife - on 30 Dec 2012
In reply to marie: If you are ever in Fife I'd be glad to go out with you with our mutts. I can have anything from one to four with me ranging from 5 months to 5 years. Max is only 5 months but being a Jack Russel he can be picked up and stuck inside my coat for a warm:-)
sjm

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.