/ climbing shoes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
HVSmith on 28 Dec 2012
Unfortunately I shattered my ankle in January. Since then I have been climbing using only my left foot and right knee. I am now at a stage to start using my right foot for some climbing moves again. The problem is I cannot get that foot in my climbing shoes. I am looking for a kind person to donate an old pair of climbing shoes (or just a right one ;) ), that will fit a someone who usual shoes are size 6 or 7.

Thank you so much.

ashley1_scott - on 29 Dec 2012
In reply to HVSmith:
Could do with a little more info.
I have a few old pairs of shoes where the toe has gone thru. They are ClimbX Redpoint in size 8.5 http://climbxgear.com/2011redpoint.aspx in orange colour.
I have stopped using them as I have now changed over to Andrea Boldrini Apache Light as my general shoe and Boreal Storm as my bouldering shoe.
HVSmith on 29 Dec 2012
In reply to ashley1_scott:

ooo they sound great, what else would you like to know and would you like some money for them?

Thanks
ads.ukclimbing.com
ashley1_scott - on 29 Dec 2012
In reply to HVSmith:
Just need you to PM me your address, and I should be able to get them sent of to you either monday or wednesday.
You would actually be doing me a favour having them, that way I am down to just 6 pairs. As the pairs wear down I will only be replacing them with Boldrini's which BananaFingers stock, and have said if I want a pair they dont stock they can order them for me. Now that is what you call Customer service.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.