There are endless threads on this on other forums. But how long should you spend trying to make a decision like this before flipping a coin and getting one. I'm torn between 2nd hand 60D for £450 (or grey import, same price) and a new 650D for about the same price. I'm switching from a 400D. I've ruled out the 7D.
Not made much better when a colleague suggests whichever I get, I should get the kit with the 18-135 IS lens and sell my 17-85 IS which is only a year old.
... not showing 10 replies to this topic ... Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free. If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]
Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.