Walls & Training forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - How easy to lose weight? (really)

andic - on 02 Jan 2013
How easy or hard is it to lose weight? What is a worth while measure anyway? probably a lean or ripped appearance depending on body type.

Reading the NHS thread it sounds so simple eat less calories than you use and your energy reserves (fat) will be reduced.

I managed to get my weight down from 90kg to 85kg and then stopped exercising whilst starting to eat and drink like a PIG result: I am currently back at about 90kg after about 7 weeks. Obviously the energy balance approach is true, but, I suspect it will be much harder and slower getting rid of the weight....

.....either way I am determined to get down to low eighties and have a six pack before my 30th in May....

and invite any other UCKers to join me, I will put a link to a (tasteful) but honest photo of how fat i am and report my progress here along with details of diet and exercise.

Andy

h:183cm
w:91kg
bmi:27.2
waist:34"
pinch an inch?: 2+
... not showing 400 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums