/ Lanzarote Climbing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
dunc56 - on 03 Jan 2013
I've had a look through previous threads and it doesn't provide much. Chris Craggs has 1 crag in a book of his, even though he has never been :)

Has anyone got any info of anything that can be done there ? - prefer routes but happy to boulder or DWS.

Thanks in advance.
EeeByGum - on 03 Jan 2013
In reply to dunc56: Oh dear - have you been stranded on a family holiday? Lanzagrote is a lovely little island if you don't mind the wind. I would forget the climbing and just enjoy it for what it is. You can walk up a volcano, do loads of water sports or just chill man.
dunc56 - on 03 Jan 2013
In reply to EeeByGum: NOOOOOOOOOOO - but we always manage some climbing !
silo - on 03 Jan 2013
In reply to dunc56: There is climbing i saw some in a spanish mag.
silo - on 03 Jan 2013
In reply to dunc56: There is climbing i saw some in a spanish mag.
Cueva de Orzola (Orzola. Lanzarote)
In reply to dunc56:
> I've had a look through previous threads and it doesn't provide much. Chris Craggs has 1 crag in a book of his, even though he has never been :)
>
>

That isn't actually true.

Your right I have never been to Lanzarote and wrong as it has NOT appeared in any of my books,

Chris
silo - on 03 Jan 2013
In reply to dunc56: PRÁCTICAS EN LOS BOLOS -ORZOLA. on you tube it's shit but it shows the rock
dunc56 - on 03 Jan 2013
In reply to Chris Craggs:
> (In reply to dunc56)
> [...]
>
> That isn't actually true.
>
> Your right I have never been to Lanzarote and wrong as it has NOT appeared in any of my books,
>
>
> Chris

Sorry - that;s what you said on the other thread - but hang on - it's on the bloody cover :)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rock-Climbs-Mallorca-Cicerone-Guide/dp/1852843195
In reply to dunc56:
>
>
> Sorry - that;s what you said on the other thread - but hang on - it's on the bloody cover :)
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rock-Climbs-Mallorca-Cicerone-Guide/dp/1852843195

Blood eee 'ell!

I don't have a copy with me but that is pretty damning! Dizzy git.

Chris :-(
climb41 on 03 Jan 2013
In reply to dunc56: there is climbing, I climbed at a couple of places on the island a few years ago. One inland, one on the coast. I am sure I have some photocopied pages of guides somewhere. I will try to look them out and mail you.
climb41 on 03 Jan 2013
In reply to dunc56: Hi, yhm, let me know u got it ok, a file size was big. Cheers.
whispering nic - on 03 Jan 2013
In reply to EeeByGum: There is one of the best surf beaches in Europe in the north west corner of the island and a few hills and a volcano to keep you entertained if you can bear to forgo the average rock climbing. Maybe go to Majorca next time if you need lots of good cragging.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.