The forecast is looking up for next week and I would still love to climb the Crow. Tomorrow, tuesday and wednesday are set to be sunny and I'd be up there Wednesday. Any wise locals have an idea of whether the crow (or if not other similarly graded and quality trad in the gorge - any suggestions?) might be dry? Thank you.
In reply to Ed Babs: Haven't been to Cheddar recently but would have thought Brainbiter or Ahimsa would be more likely to be in condition. They both catch more breeze and sun later in the day (especially Brainbiter). However, even if it does stop raining, it will all depend on the humidity levels and consequent condensation which can be a real problem in parts of the gorge.