/ climbing buddy

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
stucuthbertson01 - on 23 Jan 2013
Hi i am looking to build my lead climbing skills I had a fall a number of years ago. I recently did a course to help myself confidence and skill and i need help with find a climbing buddy. I am based in the lakes

thanks stu
scott quinn - on 28 Jan 2013
In reply to stucuthbertson01:

If I were you i'd try posting this in "lifts & partners" and maybe fill in the info on your profile! :)
where abouts in the lakes are you? I'm always looking for new people to climb with (Y)

redsonja - on 28 Jan 2013
In reply to stucuthbertson01: im in the lakes too. i used to climb quite hard but the last few years i have been munro bagging so lost a lot of confidence. im very safe though. where in the lakes are you?
Tradical - on 28 Jan 2013
In reply to stucuthbertson01: I'm in Ulverston, South Lakes. Always up for a climb.
Tom W - on 31 Jan 2013
In reply to stucuthbertson01:

Stu, drop me a text anytime you want to get out.

Tommy, I'll reply to that message you sent ages ago!

Anyone else, I am based in Ulverston and work shifts so message me if you'd like to get out. Keen for trad, sport, indoors and winter / alpine. Or coffee / beer!
Tradical - on 08 Feb 2013
In reply to Tom W: Beer in Ulverston tomorrow (today, technically - Friday) C'MON! Let's get sorted other Tom! Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed are all free nights for me from now. Anyone else in Ulv/south Lakes? I'm up Kendal wall with people Tue/Thurs if anyone else is about. Keen to get out on trad. Sorry for the post hijack.
osheye - on 11 Feb 2013
In reply to stucuthbertson01: more profile info.....?....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.