/ NEW ARTICLE: Adventures From -49 Degrees South

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
UKC Articles - on 23 Jan 2013
'Fitzroy Perving', 4 kbA few weeks ago a photo popped up on UKClimbing.com. It won photo of the week, yet we had several complaints about it. It was of course the now classic 'Fitzroy Dreaming' a shot of a semi-naked woman viewing Fitroy in Patagonia. A few days later another photo popped up and this time it was titled 'Fitzroy Perving' and featured a semi-naked man also looking at Fitzroy.

We liked the photos and the humourous style of the photographer - James Monypenny - and asked James to tell the story of his climbing trip to Patagonia. Here it is...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=5222

conorcussell - on 23 Jan 2013
In reply to UKC Articles: Very jealous Moneypenny!
Alex Parker - on 23 Jan 2013
You received several complaints? Two words for those who felt the need to complain about a picture which so clearly was supposed to be fun and did not actually show any nudity at all..........UTTER LOSERS. Looks like an awesome trip.
dickster420 - on 23 Jan 2013
In reply to UKC Articles: Complaints... What fuddyduddy complained about that?? Bet they're a right laugh on a night out...need to get out more!
Damo on 23 Jan 2013
In reply to UKC Articles:

Good stuff, thanks, and good job on the climbs. Kazoo is a lucky man.

Nice pics too, though possibly four buttocks too many, given the original two were just fine. Captions on the (climbing) photos?
aln - on 24 Jan 2013
In reply to UKC Articles: I've got a complaint. All that shiny hardware is getting in the way of the hardware.
Lurking Dave - on 24 Jan 2013
In reply to UKC Articles: -49 degrees South... so 49 degrees North?

LD
Kemics - on 24 Jan 2013

Great article and very well written, really enjoyed reading it :)

also you should consider selling prints of 'Fitzroy Dreaming'

Chris Harris - on 24 Jan 2013
In reply to aln:
> (In reply to UKC Articles) I've got a complaint. All that shiny hardware is getting in the way of the hardware.

Just plain facing the wrong way way my complaint.

Skyfall - on 24 Jan 2013

Great article and congrats to James for a) getting the photos (well, the one we're really interested in) and b) success on most of his climbs there.
ads.ukclimbing.com
Alistair Corbett - on 25 Jan 2013
In reply to UKC Articles: nice one penny and just to confirm he is a definite womanizer!!! If u fancy a ski hit me up in st anton peace x

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.