Photography forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Tenerife Video + Fall!

BALD EAGLE - on 29 Jan 2013
Afternoon Amigos
Looking for some great winter rock climbing in the sun + 22C heat in a superb setting? Well having recently got back for a New Year trip to Tenerife, my posse and I managed to visit 3 of the best climbing venue’s (La Catedral, Las Canadas and Arico Gorge) on this wonderful Canary Island. New crag and route development is developing at a pace and there is more than enough climbing to fill a week or 3. Anyway the entertainment was duly recorded so for anyone interested in viewing a short HD film, including quite an impressive fall, of this memorable trip then please use the following link. All constructive feedback welcome and hopefully it will inspire a few folks to go and visit this wonderful sun-kissed island!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4-bJWAJ-HE&feature=youtu.be
If you wish to sample the full High Def experience and your computer has enough va va voom, you should be able to change the "Quality" icon to at least 720p HD in the bottom right hand corner on the You Tube screen. :-)
Cheers Dave
... not showing 19 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums