Walls & Training forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - New bouldering wall sheffield

climber34neil - on 01 Feb 2013
Just been listening to local radio and was slightly surprised to here that the abbydale picture house had been bought by the owners of a well known wall (close to the blades ground!!) to be developed as in their words (not mine) the most fantastic bouldering wall! I would argue that the most fantastic bouldering wall already exists not more than 10 minutes walk from the picture house! Considering the awesome walls proposed development as well ( if it happens) is there enough of a population to sustain 2 more walls especially as those existing ones are so good. I realise this was asked when the works opened, however that brought the breath of fresh air to the indoor training scene and has been bang on the money for what it provides , so do the owners of the new abbydale development really think they can either compete or compliment what already exists in the same area?
... not showing 23 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums