Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Help with insoles and SUPERFEET

Darkskys - on 16 Feb 2013
I've just spent a week away and my feet have been pretty much destroyed from my Nepals. Towards the end of the week I was close to crippled from my boots (although this could have happened in any boots) due to my instep being ridiculously high...
Similar to the ones in the pic on the right
http://www.feetrelief.com/feetrelief/high_arch_demo.htm#

I've tried a few different companies for insoles which mold around your feet but this just increases the volume of the boot which in return makes the fit much much tighter. I've been putting up with this problem for a few years and have just dealt with it. But now, aft a week of relaxing my feet are in still a bit of a mess and I feel as if something is broke/fractured on my front pad (under my big toe).

Would superfeet allow more support on my front pad and also support my instep? I've looked at the various colours and will be visiting a store shortly but wondered if the knowledge of UKC could advise more appropriately

Cheers
... not showing 8 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums