/ SPA venues near crichowell

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Ross B - on 19 Feb 2013
I am look at organising a venue for spa near crickhowell, does any one have any recomedations of crags to use? The local one should be ok for the group session as I have done one their befor, but the personal climbing is not good their from my understanding.

Any thoughts welcome.

Ross
Paul at work - on 19 Feb 2013
In reply to Ross B:

Surely the person providing the course should be able come up with a suitable venue? Or are you looking for venues to use as a SPA holder in the local area?
BenTiffin - on 19 Feb 2013
In reply to Ross B: Llangattock Escarpment is the local crag for trad there and as you say not the best. Other suitable crags around there - Morlais Quarry, middle tier near Merthyr springs to mind. I'll keep thinking.

Ross B - on 19 Feb 2013
In reply to Paul at work:

We have an external coming in to do the assesment for us, and I am the one looking sorting out the specifics of the venue.
Ander on 20 Feb 2013
NickK123 - on 20 Feb 2013
In reply to Ross B: Second the comment about Llangattock - still have nightmares about the place (no gear placements and long run outs as a consequence (with deck out potential)). Sorry cannot advise on alternative.
Andy Say - on 20 Feb 2013
In reply to Ross B:
One would hope that the assessor has the final say on the VENUES (two of...) and that THEY will sort out the specifics of the assessment.

I eagerly await the course report.
ads.ukclimbing.com
altadv - on 21 Feb 2013
In reply to Andy Say:
I think I would want to take candidates to venues they are not familiar with. Gets them thinking.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.