/ Photos of climbers on Ben Nevis 22nd-24th feb

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
alastairbegley - on 27 Feb 2013
I have photos of the second team up Orion face on Friday (we were in front of you), I also have photos of early teams on zero gully on Friday.

On Sunday I have photos of a party topping out on tower ridge at about 12.

We were the first team up Orion face direct on Friday, a team of 4 solo climbers on tower ridge on sat and the first team up point five on sunday and would greatly appreciate any photos.

Thanks

Al
alastairbegley - on 27 Feb 2013
In reply to Foxy: also have photos of people on the final slopes of tower ridge at around 12:30 on friday
clark on 28 Feb 2013
In reply to Foxy:

We were on tower ridge that day. Also a few of my mates ahead of us in a separate party. Can you send the photos over?
Apprentice - on 28 Feb 2013
In reply to Foxy:

Hi Al

My mate and i were the first team on zero on friday. Unfortunately our camers were not working and relied on a freindly climber taking a few shots of us on the summit and emailing them to us, it would have been a shame not to have got any pictures of the cloud in version!

In breif if you have any photos of us that would be superb but unfortunately i wont be able to return the favour, sorry!

Dave Smith
alastairbegley - on 28 Feb 2013
In reply to Foxy
I am in Scotland again until Monday night so I will look and send them early next week
Fergal - on 28 Feb 2013
In reply to Foxy:

Boy we have been eating our Weetabix, three days straight on the Ben, good work.
alastairbegley - on 06 Mar 2013
In reply to clark:
If you send me an email I will attach the photos, I can't attach photos in a UKC email message
buffalo606 - on 07 Mar 2013
In reply to Foxy: Hi Foxy, we were topping out on Tower Ridge Sunday morning (24th) just before 12. I had a blue jacket and orange helmet, my mate was wearing black. Would be cool to see any photos, cheers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.