/ Martin Moran on BBC Radio 2 at 12:30pm today

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Ken Applegate - on 18 Mar 2013
Martin will be on the Jeremy Vine show (BBC Radio2) at 12:30pm today, talking about mountain safety in light of the weekend's tragedy in Chamonix and all the horrible events in Scotland this winter.
Ken Applegate - on 18 Mar 2013
On now.
Neil Henson - on 18 Mar 2013
In reply to Ken Applegate: I can't imagine a worse platform for this topic than the Jeremy Vine show. I hope Martin's contribution goes well, but I expect that Mr Vine will ensure that it doesn't.
crawford murray on 18 Mar 2013
In reply to Ken Applegate: Martin came up trumps, well spoken!
Andy Moles - on 18 Mar 2013
Andy Moles - on 18 Mar 2013
From 35:20.
Dave Kerr - on 19 Mar 2013
In reply to Neil Henson:
> (In reply to Ken Applegate) I can't imagine a worse platform for this topic than the Jeremy Vine show.

The Jeremy Vine show destroys my faith in humanity and human intelligence. If I accidentally hear a bit of it I need to take an antidote in the form of listening to Tom Waites, reading some P.G. Wodehouse or such like.
no_more_scotch_eggs - on 19 Mar 2013
In reply to Dave Kerr:

Don't under any circumstances listen to nicky Campbell on 5 live then...

Interestingly my spell check on this phone suggests mucous as a preferred alternative to nicky, which sounds about right...
GrahamD - on 19 Mar 2013
In reply to Dave Kerr:

I hate Jeremy Vine with a passion too, but this particular snippet was far more balanced than I'd feared. Martin Moran was, of course, very sensible but for once Vine also seemed to get a bit of perspective.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.