/ Equipment hire Snowdonia

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Otto Bagi - on 27 Mar 2013
Hi guys,

I`m planning to go to snowdonia for the weekend with 2 of my friends, but they don`t have all the winter gear. Do you know any places in the area where I could hire equipment? I already tried BMG in plas y brenin, but they running a course on the weekend, so can`t garantee that they will have enough gear for hire.

Thanks for any help,
Otto
ankyo - on 27 Mar 2013
In reply to Otto Bagi: try Snowdonia-hire .co.uk
Otto Bagi - on 27 Mar 2013
In reply to ankyo: Thanks, I rung them, but they don`t do equipment hire anymore.
Misha - on 27 Mar 2013
In reply to Otto Bagi:
Plas y Brenin do hire I think.
Tony the Blade on 27 Mar 2013
In reply to Otto Bagi:

Where are you?

I have sharp stuff and other bits and pieces that I'm willing to lend. All just for a few 's in an MRT box.

I'm on the south coast, but work in London if it helps.

*I'd rather it be used than sit in my garage.
Tony the Blade on 28 Mar 2013
In reply to Tony the Blade:
> (In reply to Otto Bagi)
>
> Where are you?
>
> I have sharp stuff and other bits and pieces that I'm willing to lend. All just for a few 's in an MRT box.
>
> I'm on the south coast, but work in London if it helps.
>
> *I'd rather it be used than sit in my garage.

Offer still stands - let me know and I'll sort it.

Cheers TtB

Otto Bagi - on 28 Mar 2013
In reply to Tony the Blade: Thanks Tony, I`ll need 2 pairs of crampons, 2 boots and 3 pairs of axes, doing easy routs, so don`t really need any serious stuff. I`m in London, if you have any of this, just give me a shout on 07513273295 and I can go to pick them up.

Thanks again,
Otto
Tony the Blade on 28 Mar 2013
In reply to Otto Bagi:
> (In reply to Tony the Blade) Thanks Tony, I`ll need 2 pairs of crampons, 2 boots and 3 pairs of axes, doing easy routs, so don`t really need any serious stuff. I`m in London, if you have any of this, just give me a shout on 07513273295 and I can go to pick them up.
>
> Thanks again,
> Otto

Hey Otto,
I have a pair of crampons, a pair of Flys, a DMM Cirque... no boots I'm afraid.

If you're still interested then I'll get them to you after next week - I'm on holiday and not in London next week.
Otto Bagi - on 31 Mar 2013
In reply to Tony the Blade: It would be too late, but thanks anyway.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.