Running forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - 10k, half, full & ultra marathon entry Endurancelife Exmoor CTS

Bert - on 09 Apr 2013
I am selling my place on the Half marathon Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series, Exmoor. The ticket can be changed for 10k, marathon or ultra marathon.

This ticket cost 39 and the race is now completely sold out, frustratingly I am unable to go due to my work load this weekend. I am hoping to get half my money back but am open to sensible offers.

I have checked with the Endurancelife website, the ticket is able to be transfered easily to another individual. (unfortunately I missed the deadline to get a refund)

There are 4 races on the day, a 10k, half marathon, full marathon and ultra marathon. This ticket is completely tranferable between the races (there is a small additional cost payable to endurance life if changed onto the marathon or ultra marathon. Free to change to the 10k. This fee is nothing to do with me, it is done easily either on the day or through the event website).

I did the Dorset half marathon in this series before christmas, these are excellent events, really good atmosphere and very well organised. At the start of the race you are given a free technical t-shirt and energy gel. At the end you were given a medal and a protien bar, and also your personal race time. There were also plenty of drinks stations that had sweets too on the last one too

See the link below for full details
http://www.endurancelife.com/event-new.asp?series=70&location=178

My partner also has a place on the 10k that she would be willing to sell, since I'm not going. All the details above apply to this ticket too, it is transferable to the other races again at a small additional cost payable to endurance life.
... not showing 19 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums