/ Southern Sandstone this week?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Elrond - on 24 Apr 2013
Anyone been down to any of the southern sandstone crags this week? Any of them dry yet??

cheers
Robin Mazinke - on 24 Apr 2013
In reply to Elrond:
A number of sections of Harrison's were dry on Saturday and Stone Farm was pretty dry Tues night, so on that basis I expect Bowles will be dry and even a handful of routes at High Rocks.

However get out Thurs eve cos' it's going to rain again on Friday! And maybe even a few showers on Saturday. I'd expect there to be some dry stuff on Sunday though unless Saturday turns out to be more than just a few showers.
CurlyStevo - on 25 Apr 2013
In reply to Elrond:
was at stone farm last night, most the rock was nearly dry but not quite dry. Bowles will be a better bet.
fawlty on 25 Apr 2013
In reply to Elrond: Bowles is dry in most places (or was on Tues night anyway).
Dr Toph on 25 Apr 2013
In reply to Elrond:

Was down Harrisons on Monday. Some of the bays were still green and the backs of the deep cracks, but the Unclimbed Wall, Isolated Buttress and Niblick areas at least were in good condition
Guy Atkinson - on 26 Apr 2013
In reply to Dr Toph: Only just... still didn't feel completely dry on tuesday afternoon so will leave it a bit before trying to climb there.
Elrond - on 26 Apr 2013
Cheers everyone for the help. Got down to Stone Farm yesterday and the place seemed mostly dry. Pretty psyched to tick off one I've been wanting to do for ages.

Cheers
ads.ukclimbing.com
Guy Atkinson - on 26 Apr 2013
In reply to Elrond:
It rained last night... damn

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.