For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - WANTED: House with Climbers while at Wellington University, NZ

Morgan P - on 26 Apr 2013 - user since 20/Nov/10
LOOKING FOR CLIMBER ACCOMMODATION

I'm heading over for a year abroad to New Zealand at Victoria university of Wellington this coming july and looking for accommodation with climbers, as opposed to shitty university residences.

Any one got contacts in the wellington area / who are at wellington uni that I could get in contact with about sharing a house I can rent a room in from july through to christmas (or the whole year - july to july)? It would be awesome to live with climbers!

I'm 20 and am going to be in my 3rd year of geophysics (so lots of work) and mainly trad climb (up to HVS = grade 17 ish?) and bouldering although up for most outdoor kinda stuff! I'm not a nightclub kinda person but always lived with people who are so not bothered either way, just looking for a house of psych for climbing! Girlfriend hopefully will be coming over for 4 months or so too so possibly two cool housemates for the price of one! Clean and tidy, easy to get on with and friendly!

Either message me on +447962152142 or email me on morganjplain@gmail.com
Hopefully someone can help me out and save me from uni accommodation!

Thanks, Morgan Plain
http://www.facebook.com/morganjplain
... not showing 15 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums