/ Conville Course 12-14th June

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
CMcBain - on 08 May 2013
Hey,

Anyone else on the Conville course on the above dates? I was thinking of heading out on the 11th to 20th and wondered if anyone would be up for some routes after the course?
CMcBain - on 08 May 2013
In reply to CMcBain:

Anyone? :-(
matt.budge - on 08 May 2013
I'm planning on flying out on the 11th June and staying for a few days after the course finishes. I'll forward you my email address if you want to forward any route ideas.

See you there!
hch on 09 May 2013
In reply to CMcBain: I'm also flying out on the 11th and am planning to stay until roughly the 20th so definitely up for some routes after the course
CMcBain - on 09 May 2013
In reply to all:

Hey, have sent you both mail. Anyone else going to be on the course on these dates aswell?
a crap climber - on 10 May 2013
In reply to CMcBain:

I'll be there. I'm considering driving out, so could give someone a lift (as long as you don't mind bivvying in one of those motorway service areas). I'll probably stay around for a while so I'd be up for getting some routes in.
PRhodriT - on 10 May 2013
I'm there too, keen for some climbing after the course and know folk coming for the following one so will probably hang out at the same campsite for the apres mountain bier and climbing chat.

Where are you folks heading from, I'm up in Edinburgh so its probably going to be easiest to fly...

Phil

mchonofsky - on 29 May 2013
In reply to PRhodriT: Don't know if this thread is still active, but I'm on 12-14 June. Going out 9th to get bearings/see the area/etc with some friends but returning 15th June.
Brian Pollock - on 29 May 2013
In reply to CMcBain:

I'm on the course before (9-11th) but staying on until 16th. I'm definitely up for doing some routes, alpine and some sport climbing as I'll be bringing a 70m single rope. Also managed to pick up a cheap guidebook for sport climbing around Cham.
CMcBain - on 29 May 2013
In reply to CMcBain:

Apologies for lack of replies to this thread, great to see its going to busy and loads of people to climb with! Out of interest, what insurance have all you guys/gals went for?
ads.ukclimbing.com
Brian Pollock - on 29 May 2013
In reply to CMcBain:

I just got the BMC insurance. Cost about 50-60 I think. Not cheap but could be worse.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.