For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: Haglofs Couloir pants - very cheap, some repairs needed.

Jamie B - on 09 May 2013 - user since 27/Jun/01
Price: 35

Hi folks, I have 2 pairs of the above, both XXL and definitely with a bit of life in them if you're prepared to do a couple of wee repairs. This is reflected in the price!

Pair 1 - Gone at the crotch, but fairly cleanly. I'd suggest sewing it up then encapsulating the stitching with seam-grip - this has worked with other trousers. There is also a small but neat rip in the shin-pad, again easily repairable, possibly with a patch. Otherwise some scuffs but fairly light use. 30 posted.

Pair 2 - Right-hand pocket zip has gone. This needs professionally repaired or sewn up and glued over. There is also an existing repair on the thigh where I have pasted on seam-grip to cover over some ice-screw abbrasion. This looks a bit rough but has served its purpose. Other than that very light use, bum and crotch in good state. 35 posted.

Photos available on request. I really rate these trousers and am still wearing a pair, just have ex-work surplus to offload! Notwithstanding the repairs, I think these represent a bargain.
... not showing 2 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums