/ sportshoes direct

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
quirky - on 10 May 2013
Anyone used this company? bought a pair of walshes which took an age to come...put it down to a one off bad delivery. ordered a pair of cascadias....over a week later they rang to say out of stock! Anyone else find their delivery (which is far from free) sucks?? serves me right for not going local i suppose!!!!
sebastian74 - on 10 May 2013
In reply to quirky:
ordered a pair of running shoes and the order has been opened quickly, though their delivery service left a parcel outside my block of flats, almost on the street, obviously leading to me not having mu purchase. Subsequently, the Hermes, courier informed that the parcel was left in a secure location?!
At the moment, the shop is completing a refund for me; due to the above I failed to get my shoes on time foe a race, thus do not think I will shop with them again, unless they change courier
regards
Sebastian
quirky - on 10 May 2013
In reply to quirky: yes i wanted my shoes in time for a race...time for a rethink! won't use them again!
Steve John B - on 10 May 2013
In reply to quirky: They were excellent when they were a shop in Bradford (rents went up so they were forced to close after 20+ years), no idea about them now they're internet only.
dek - on 10 May 2013
In reply to quirky:
Only ever used the Internet service, found them fine, with excellent prices!
Ali.B - on 10 May 2013
In reply to quirky: Used them for the first time, no problems, took about 5 days from placing order for goods to arrive. Would use them again.
Climbing Pieman on 10 May 2013
In reply to quirky: They are on my list of companies not to buy from if other options available given my experience. Would rather pay more to others for better service.
ads.ukclimbing.com
sebastian74 - on 10 May 2013
In reply to Climbing Pieman:
just emailed the link to this topic to sportshoes to give them an opportunity to improve their service
hope they'll look it up
seb

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.