/ Harvey's Torridon+Fisherfield Mountain Map

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
mhart - on 20 May 2013
Have Harvey's stopped making this map, I can't find any reference to it on their website anymore?
Jim C - on 20 May 2013
In reply to mhart: no idea , but there are bespoke map companies, and I think you can go into the likes of Tiso's and select any area you want and they will sell you it.

http://www.shop.ordnancesurveyleisure.co.uk/oscustommade?gclid=COiqoPDQpbcCFdDJtAod2DQABQ
Martin W on 20 May 2013
In reply to mhart: Amazon say they have four in stock and "more on the way". It's still listed in the BMC web shop as well. Odd that it's disappeared from Harveys' own web site, I agree.
mhart - on 21 May 2013
In reply to Martin W: OK that's great, forgot about the BMC shop...the Harvey's website is a bit strange, even if its out of stock you would think they would at least refer to its existence! Ta
tony on 21 May 2013
jjmacewan - on 21 May 2013
In reply to tony:

Its the 1:40000 British Mountain Map the OP is after, much bigger coverage at a very usable scale.

I was up in Doune the other day to pick up the fairly new Schiehallion mountain map but was a bit late getting there so could only look in the window, sure the Torridon & Fisherfield map was there. Planning on getting up there mid afternoon today, if I do will enquire.
tony on 21 May 2013
In reply to jjmacewan:

That looks useful. I've just found it on the Cordee site:
http://www.cordee.co.uk/CMH188.php
mhart - on 21 May 2013
In reply to jjmacewan: Yeah it is the 1:40k map, I have a few of the others as they are great (as are the superwalkers), just odd that harveys don't refer to it at all, suggests to me they have stopped printing that particular map (even though its a fairly recent one I believe).
Mike C on 21 May 2013
In reply to mhart:
Check out dash4it.co.uk Lower prices & very fast delivery. I ordered a map last Friday lunchtime & it was delivered Saturday! They list the map you want.
mhart - on 21 May 2013
In reply to Mike C: OK thanks for that, they look good!
ads.ukclimbing.com
icnoble on 22 May 2013
In reply to mhart: And the Harvey's maps are far better than the OS maps

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.