/ New 9a/+ at Malham

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
andy farnell - on 21 May 2013
Ste Mac has linked the start of Bat route into the project to the left to give a new 9a/+. Was.

Andy F
JSA - on 21 May 2013
In reply to andy farnell:

Nice,

We were up there on Sunday and watched him working it. I did have the camera and would have got some good pics, but the other half left the SD cards at home. #gutted.
dr_botnik - on 22 May 2013
In reply to andy farnell: nice blog post from Steve http://www.steve-mcclure.com/blog/its_only_a_game/
Fraser on 22 May 2013

Brilliant news and great writing:

"The final moves up Batroute took me by surprise, pumpy and technical I closely watched my petrol gage through a third eye; dropping fast it would hit red as I hit the finishing jug. More haste less speed. There was no margin for error."
thebigfriendlymoose - on 22 May 2013
In reply to Fraser:
> (In reply to andy farnell)
>
> Brilliant news and great writing:
>
> "The final moves up Batroute took me by surprise, pumpy and technical I closely watched my petrol gage through a third eye; dropping fast it would hit red as I hit the finishing jug. More haste less speed. There was no margin for error."

Having seen someone fall from the very final moves of Batroute three times (twice in one day) I can imagine how agonizingly tense that felt - the finish looks horribly exacting.
Franco Cookson on 22 May 2013

Steve is my idol.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.