Expedition & Alpine forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Closed Via Ferrata (Klettersteig)

1a1nC - on 13 Jul 2013
Hello All, after googling all the terms I can think of, looking up the members area of the AAC and trying to navigate the CAI website and finding only a cicerone blog from 2011, I was wondering of anyone knew of an up to date / regularly updated list of currently closed via ferrata for the brenta / trentino area? Or in fact any area for future reference?

The only options I can find presently are find the route or the nearest hut and ask / read the noticeboard, which I have already done once and it meant a wasted day walking down and driving somewhere else.

If not can we start one here?

VF Monte Albano is closed (since 2011) and still closed.. Some sort of local scandal over funding to repair it, to judge by the laminated newspaper articles.. My Italian is not good!

The cicerone blog said Rino Pisetta was closed in 2011, but it is open again (and looks like new cable at leas the start) as is the Castel Drena route.
... not showing 5 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums