/ wierd anon climbing blog

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
cragnag - on 18 Aug 2013
www.witnesstheblogness.wordpress.com
woody0606 on 18 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag: Did you have a bit of time on your hands today??

3/10. I admire your commitment.
Dave 88 - on 18 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag:

Good effort mate, I think it's pretty funny. Must be pissing down with rain where you are!

"I really dig routes with names from Rock Music. I canít think of any off hand, but I reckon I climb at least three grades harder if it has got a seriously cool digging name. Just to prove my point, one time I got onto the bottom of Action Direct in the Frankenjoora, thatís a climb with a seriously rubbish name, and it felt impossible!"
Blue Straggler - on 18 Aug 2013
In reply to woody0606:

It's DJViper
The Pylon King on 18 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag:

Best blog ive ever seen by far. Well done. keep up the good work.
Dave 88 - on 18 Aug 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler:

And he still hasn't climbed IF!
Jon Stewart - on 18 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag:

Made me chuckle.
Turdus torquatus on 18 Aug 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler:
> (In reply to woody0606)
>
> It's DJViper

Or "Anthony Yates"?

neuromancer - on 18 Aug 2013
Blue Straggler - on 18 Aug 2013
In reply to neuromancer:

I like that one!
goose299 - on 19 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag:
genius
marsbar - on 19 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag: Excellent. Off to get a clipstick, why didn't I think of that before?
pebbles - on 19 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag: many a true word...
Offwidth - on 19 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag:

Good spot. At first I thought it a bit blunt then it all started to make sense then the repressed memories flooded back.
Hardonicus - on 19 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag: Awesome. It's like a Si O'Connor/Franco/Rich Simpson virtual fusion...
leland stamper on 19 Aug 2013
In reply to neuromancer: Even weirder -is this real?
http://www.climberism.com/category/personalities/
Jon Read - on 19 Aug 2013
In reply to leland stamper:
Looks realistic to me. I don't understand how you could think it isn't?? Unless I'm missing something.
Simon Caldwell - on 19 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag:
nice, a bit grimer-esque
leland stamper on 19 Aug 2013
In reply to Jon Read:Apologies. As far as I can tell it is real, but it reads much like the other two examples. A really lovely article about how to destroy beauty with nothing, but a US passport and a drill. Wonderful sense of self and nothing else(certainly not intelligence)
Blue Straggler - on 19 Aug 2013
In reply to leland stamper:
> (In reply to Jon Read)Apologies. As far as I can tell it is real, but it reads much like the other two examples. A really lovely article about how to destroy beauty with nothing, but a US passport and a drill. Wonderful sense of self and nothing else(certainly not intelligence)

Which article? Your link is to a contents page
davidbeynon - on 20 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag:

You are going to run out of material if you keep posting at this rate. Spread it out a bit.
leland stamper on 20 Aug 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler: This is the article. It has started to outrage me, but I may be being reactionary in my old age.
http://www.climberism.com/forbidden-fruits-an-interview-with-photographer-rich-crowder/

Heike - on 20 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag:

You have got my vote for the genou. I am going to make it famous!
csw on 20 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag:

Nice work - it got a grin out of me :)
cragnag - on 20 Aug 2013
In reply to csw: Look, I don't know him, (assuming it's a him) but I reckon the crankmeister would get offended by you all thinking he's joking about all this.
Jonny2vests - on 20 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag:

Beastfaker is where it's at.

http://beastfaker.blogspot.ca/
Sean_J - on 20 Aug 2013
Turdus torquatus on 20 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag:
> (In reply to csw) Look, I don't know him, (assuming it's a him) but I reckon the crankmeister would get offended by you all thinking he's joking about all this.

His seriousness is matched by his anonymity!

csw on 21 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag:
> (In reply to csw) Look, I don't know him, (assuming it's a him) but I reckon the crankmeister would get offended by you all thinking he's joking about all this.

If he wasn't then my grin would become a guffaw :)
Cheese Monkey - on 21 Aug 2013
In reply to cragnag: I could definitely climb with this guy. I could even contribute my chisels
ads.ukclimbing.com
cragnag - on 22 Aug 2013
In reply to csw:
This lot from NZ seem to have taken the crankmeister at his word when he spoke about trad v sport!
http://queenslandclimbing.yuku.com/topic/7203/Re-Cliff-Development-issues-in-a-scenic-rim-national-p...

cragnag - on 22 Aug 2013
In reply to Hardonicus:
The CM seems to have written a post in your honour, hardonicus.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.