For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: Bouldering / climbing wall / woody for sale

simonzxr - on 19 Aug 2013 - user since 07/Dec/04
Price: 99

So the time has come to say goodbye to my climbing wall as I'm moving to a smaller flat. Fortunately for you, a bargain can be had.

I am selling just the wall itself with no holds. It is 8ft wide with about 10ft of climbing surface at 45 degrees so will either make you a beast or injure you pretty quickly. It is made from quality 18mm marine ply and 2x4 timber. Included is the 2 8x4 ply boards with 48 t-nuts in each. A smaller 8x1 section and the 8x1 kick board. All the timber is included + a couple of spare planks and a 2x8 piece of ply to allow you to modify it to fit.

I'm including a volume which has t-nuts to allow holds to be attached to it but I'll sell that separately for 20 if anyone wants it.

As if that wasn't enough, I have an old Alpkit bouldering mat that has its straps broken but works well as a mat for the woody. This and a bunch of offcuts from the rubber flooring that climbing walls use aswell.

No offers at this price. It must go within the next two weeks so first to arrange pickup gets it.

Check out the following link for pics-
http://s1141.photobucket.com/user/claytonfigmagnet/library/wall?sort=3&page=1
... not showing 8 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums