For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: Raichle(Mammut) Mt Peak XT GoreTex B1 Boots.

Rawstron1 - on 15 Sep 2013 - user since 15/Apr/05
Price: 35

For sale: a pair of men's UK size 8.5 Raichle (Mammut) Mt Peak XT GoreTex B1 rated boots.

I bought these about 6 years ago for winter walking but only ever got to wear them a few times in the first few months before an Achilles injury and operation left me with a horribly malformed left ankle which means it's incredibly painful to wear them.

They are in excellent condition, still with plenty of grip and have been well cared-for. They have never been worn with crampons and the only wear on them is that which you'd expect after a handful of times out in British weather. In my opinion they fit snugly for an 8.5.

Raichle are now owned by and sold as Mammut brand boots and shoes. I don't know if they make the same or similar model but here's a link to Ultimate Outdoors page from where I originally bought them:

http://www.ultimateoutdoors.co.uk/item/Brand_RaichleMountainPeakXTGTX_0_0_22072_1.html

I'm not sure what postage would be but if you live in the Halifax/West Yorkshire area please feel free to come and try them on if you like. I can also email pics of the boots if you want. Just pm me with your email address. Cheers.

... not showing 1 reply to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums