/ partners wirral / liverpool

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
karlblair - on 10 Oct 2013
I'm 26 and looking for climbing partners for fridays and saturdays in awsome walls liverpool.
will9118 - on 12 Oct 2013
In reply to karlblair:

Hi. I live on the wirral and climb with a guy I met on the course there usually on Wednesday or thursday evenings and on sundays. You are welcome to come along if you can switch days. Or alternatively I am going to check out the new centre opening in Chester next weekend so if you are interested in climbing there let me know. Cheers
karlblair - on 22 Oct 2013
In reply to will9118: hi there yer I would like to meet up some time I haven't been well recently so sorry for the late reply im of sick for another week so maybe the week after we can meet up ?
beth_may - on 22 Oct 2013
In reply to karlblair:

I'm also on the look out for new leading partners at Awesome Walls. I'm normally free Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursday evenings (the next two weeks aren't great, but from November 5th onwards) :)

I'll keep an eye out for you Will9118 next time I'm at the wall. Karl, if I'm ever around at the weekends, I'll let you know :)

I'm 20, a student and usually climb around 6a, but am keen to push my grade.
tototv - on 23 Oct 2013
In reply to karlblair:

check out ''climbing buddies northwest'' on facebook! there are loads of people (myself included) liverpool based and looking for climbing partners : )

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.