Not overly familiar with the locations vs weather. My mate has cancelled coming up country on the forecast but its looking less wet (can't really say dry) than it was. Guessing the gusting Northerly wind is going to be the main issue?
I'm staying in East Leeds and have all my gear. Leading upto Severe, Second upto HVS.
If anyone wants to climb and knows of a good spot (happy to travel south or north) where it will be ok to climb on and relatively sheltered then please holler!
Emails are on push so should get them almost instantaneously.
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.