Walls & Training forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - UKC Fit Club 347

grubes - on 10 Nov 2013
UKC Fit Club is not a substitute for the training diary but to use with (or without) it as a motiva UKC Fit Club is not a substitute for the training diary but to use with (or with tional tool for all.

For those wanting to find out more about training for climbing a number of physical training articles here:
http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=564587&v=1

A new thread is posted each week on Sunday for anyone to jot down their previous week's activity, noting goals, successes and failures and to swap ideas.

Anyone interested in starting is very welcome but you should aim to post each week, every week, however little or much you have done. By making such a regular public record of your activities and by restating your goals every week this new habit will hopefully improve your training habits to help achieve your goals whatever the level of your chosen activity.

Link to last week's (346) thread:
http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=568027

Grubes
Nick Russell - Well done on wo 7's in a day
Joughton - Well done on 7c+ now get on a 8a and get it ticked!
IainRUK - usual high mileage
Tyler - Whats you goal for spain?
Jimmykay - First 7C in Font stop showing off!
Eagle River - another three sessions at the wall this week? I think you may need to visit your in laws soon if you want some real rock.
mbh - very good mileage but wrong attitude on the swimming!
Mark Torrance - Hopefully a better week
Stevemarkperry - Nice bouldering last week take it was at the wall?
Sankey - Nice week get out on rock this week?
Pork Pie Girl - Get to malham?
Ally Smith - Well done on gettting away from the psycho. Did you get make to careless? (had an ascent yesterday according to UKB)
Luke Owen - Thanks for the font psyche
Exile - Get more climbing in this week?
Mattrm - pinky any batter?
Annak - Ready for your holiday looking forward to your ticklist
Dandan82 - Nice way to build up your climbing but might be worth bringing some thing harder quicker while you are still fresh?
AndrewW - Nice get much done?
Garrouli - get to huntsman?
Tru - Anymore motivation this week?
AJM - Nice week but leaving a beer ...
Ali - Glad you enjoyed the symposium was it worth the money though 60 (I think some one said that much) seems a lot

Biscuit? where was your post?
Nomics in spain I stand by my 3x7b or harder route or I will be disappointed!
... not showing 80 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums