/ FS: Freney XT - UK 8 EU 42

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Karl Wooffindin - on 04 Dec 2013 - user since 18/Apr/06
Price: 95
Freney XT - size 8. Selling them as they just don't fit me and i've got some proper fitting boots coming for this winter!

Ideal for Scottish winter, Icefall climbing and summer alpine. The boots are in good condition and the sole has plenty of life in it - no leaks on the boot either, so an all round good boot.

Will take all fittings of crampons including the now esoteric GSB fitting! Please send me a message and I will send over some pictures.

Price: 95 INC UK postage.
paul fleuriot - on 04 Dec 2013
In reply to Karl Wooffindin:
> Price: £95
> Freney XT - size 8. Selling them as they just don't fit me and i've got some proper fitting boots coming for this winter!
>
> Ideal for Scottish winter, Icefall climbing and summer alpine. The boots are in good condition and the sole has plenty of life in it - no leaks on the boot either, so an all round good boot.
>
> Will take all fittings of crampons including the now esoteric GSB fitting! Please send me a message and I will send over some pictures.
>
>
> Price: £95 INC UK postage.

Very interested where abouts are you or how much is postage?
Karl Wooffindin - on 04 Dec 2013
In reply to paul fleuriot:

Sheffield, or if postage is required it is included in the cost.

Cheers.
Karl Wooffindin - on 13 Dec 2013

Any takers before they go to eBay. There has to be someone out there after a cheap, solid winter boot, surely!
Karl Wooffindin - on 31 Dec 2013

Bump.
wbo - on 01 Jan 2014
In reply to Karl Wooffindin: interested, will post tomorrow.

ads.ukclimbing.com
wbo - on 01 Jan 2014
In reply to Karl Wooffindin: how old are these, and do you have picks? These would be posted to norway or my mothers house, clearly id pay extra for the former

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.