For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: Haglöfs Trident II Jacket

Price: £25
Haglöfs Trident II Jacket

Size medium. A windstopper jacket with a mesh drop liner. This isn’t a hard-shell because Windstopper will leak in sustained rain but it shrugs off a bit of drizzle or icefall dripiness fine. It has a great hood that fits well both over a helmet or without and has a good stiffened brim. It’s cut really well for climbing in and the pockets are above a harness. Being windproof and having the mesh liner it’s actually surprisingly warm but breathes OK. I bought it for winter bike commuting and found it a bit sweaty for that although I heat up easily, but for ice climbing or rock climbing on breezy cold days it works well.

Also just quite a nice looking jacket for casual 'about town' use, especially if you live in a windy place!

Lots of photos: http://bitsandbobsandoddsandsods.blogspot.fi/2013/12/haglofs-trident-ii-jacket.html

Price £25 inc. posting, by bank transfer please.
... not showing 1 reply to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums