Destinations forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Accomodation, huts etc

radiofreak - on 10 Mar 2014
Hi all!
I am looking into a weekend away for a scout group and was hoping to use some type of accommodation close to hill walks and climbs/scrambles (none in particular but certainly those activities). I'm not looking for accommodation as basic as a bothy, we would need access to water, cooking facilities and toilets.
I'm a member of the BMC and have hears that members are entitled to used mountain accommodation but am at a loose end with regards to what is available to me and if I can use it with other non-BMC members.

I have also been directed to the Climber's Club range of accommodation which looks perfect but I am not sure that I can use any of it without becoming a member of the Climbing Club as well.

I was wondering if anyone had an answer to my query or could recommend any alternative sources of accommodation?

Many thanks
... not showing 14 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums