/ Wanted: Walking / scrambling / crampon boots - size 45

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
petesam on 10 Mar 2014 - user since 05/Feb/14
After some size 10 crampon compatible winter walking / scrambling boots - ideally something like a Scarpa Rebel / Cristallo or La Sportiva Trangos - in a size 45. Anything?

Ta, Pete
In reply to petesam:

I'ver got a pair of Scarpa Triolets 45 and a pair of Garmont Vetta Plus UK size 10.5 that I could be persuaded to part with. Both V V GC - worn one day only. Please contact me by mobile 07802888072 if interested.
rodw - on 10 Mar 2014
In reply to petesam:
Have scarpa rebel lite GTX virtually new size 46 would want around 135 including postage
Rod
craig1983 - on 11 Mar 2014
In reply to petesam:

I have a virtually new pair of La Sportiva Trango Alps...Size 44 though. Let me know if you'd like to take a punt. Sizing is different on all boots so you may not be a 45 in all of them.
petesam on 11 Mar 2014
In reply to petesam:

Thanks for responses - afraid Rebels in size 46 will be too big. Trangos in 44 a possibility - have replied. Rebels or Trangos in 45 would be perfect though...anyone?
Bootsy - on 11 Mar 2014
In reply to petesam:

I've a pair of lightly used Millet Brenva GTX boots (UK 11 / Euro 46) if you think they could work for you? PM me if you want photos
petesam on 11 Mar 2014
In reply to petesam:

Well, to be honest i'm about size 9 &3/4, so 44 or 45 depending on brand/shape - 46 really too big I'm afraid.
ads.ukclimbing.com
rodw - on 12 Mar 2014
In reply to petesam:
Hi just thought got a pair of trango 45 well used but still got life in them 20 including postage it would give you a start

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.