Lifts & Partners forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Partner needed for North Wales 30th of june- 3rd of july

spenser - on 07 Jun 2014

Hi,
I'm heading to Snowdonia in a few weeks, however I am short of partners for the last few days of the trip. Happy leading up to HS/ VS or seconding HVS/ E1. I'll be staying in Nant Peris next to the Vaynol Arms campsite. I'll mostly be keen for climbing and scrambling, however I may be convinced to go for a walk as well. I'll have rack, half ropes and the relevant guidebooks/ map but no car. If you want to head for somewhere further afield than the pass or the quarries I'll be happy to split the cost of fuel. I'll be in the area from the 20th of june so if you want to meet up beforehand that should be fine. My logbook's up to date.
Alternatively any suggestions of good places to meet partners in the area would also be appreciated, I'd guess the campsite is likely to have plenty of climbers in given a good forecast.
Cheers
Spenser
Post edited at 19:45
... not showing 6 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums