/ FS: Sportiva Nepal Extreme B3 mountaineering boots, size 43

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
The Ex-Engineer - on 14 Aug 2014 - user since 08/Nov/10
Price: 50

Well-used pair of Sportiva Nepal Extreme B3 mountaineering boots in size 43. They are a great pair of boots, warm, comfortable and with lots of life left. Cost over 250 when new.

Email me for photos. 50 ono plus postage/courier or collection from Somerset or Oxford.

The uppers and rand are in good serviceable condition but the soles are fairly worn. They will ideally need resoled at some point, sooner (if used without crampons) or later (if only used with crampons). As such, they would be ideal for anyone on a budget or for someone who only needs boots for a single trip or just wants to try out mountaineering or winter climbing.

They are still perfectly fine with C2/C3 step-in crampons (e.g. Grivel Cramp-o-matic) and the last time I used them I was climbing grade IV/V ice. Although to get maximum usage without a resole they might be better paired with crampons with a Grivel 'Newmatic' or similar style of binding.
stuart58 - on 14 Aug 2014
In reply to The Ex-Engineer:

Sent you mail
The Ex-Engineer - on 15 Aug 2014
In reply to stuart58: Photos sent.

The Ex-Engineer - on 16 Aug 2014
Still available...
dshine123 - on 28 Aug 2014

Can you send me pictures please. Also how much would they be to post (whatever the cheapest is, im in no rush)
The Ex-Engineer - on 28 Aug 2014
In reply to dshine123:
> Can you send me pictures please. Also how much would they be to post (whatever the cheapest is, im in no rush)

You need to email me first or post your address.
cripper - on 29 Aug 2014

yhm
dshine123 - on 29 Aug 2014
In reply to dshine123:

should have included my email. dshine@live.co.uk
monkey man - on 30 Aug 2014
In reply to dshine123:
Have these been taken?
thanks
ads.ukclimbing.com
dshine123 - on 14 Sep 2014

dshine@live.co.uk

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.