/ Anasazi whites

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
John Alcock - on 30 Aug 2014
Anyone know anyone around the world who still has a stock of my beloved Anasazi whites?
ewar woowar on 30 Aug 2014
In reply to John Alcock:

Size?
Richard White on 30 Aug 2014
In reply to Richard White:

UK 5 1/2 and thanks I'l try that website
In reply to ewar woowar:

Brilliant- just ordered two pairs and at a decent price. Maybe by the time I've worn them out 5.10 will have come to their senses and reintroduced them!
ewar woowar on 30 Aug 2014
In reply to John Alcock:

I have a pair of 42(I think, will have to check) Used 2/3 times.
Christheclimber - on 30 Aug 2014
In reply to John Alcock:

The Outside shop in Hathersage is selling them off at 69.00.
Siderunner - on 01 Sep 2014
In reply to John Alcock:

> Maybe by the time I've worn them out 5.10 will have come to their senses and reintroduced them!

I couldn't agree more, find myself in the same boat.

It amazes me that the best rock shoe I've ever used has gone out of production. I can only think it doesn't sell itself to newbies as it looks less flash than competitors; and for experienced climbers it lasts really well and thus they don't buy many pairs. Or maybe it's expensive to produce and the margins are slim?

I don't understand why they can't construct them on a batch basis and make em available mail order only for those like me who love them. What's Steve Mac gonna climb in now?! Though he's got more brains than me so has probably already got 10 pairs stockpiled ...
ads.ukclimbing.com
flaneur - on 01 Sep 2014
In reply to John Alcock:

In the modern way, you can 'like' the "Five Ten - bring back the Anasazi Whites" community on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/bringbacktheanasaziwhite?fref=ts

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.