UKC

Andy Turner...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hornster 11 Jan 2005
Does anyone know of an MIC or UIAGM guide by the name of Andy Turner?
Geoffrey Michaels 11 Jan 2005
In reply to Hornster:

I know Andy Turner but I'm not sure of what certs hes got.
 Bella 11 Jan 2005
In reply to Hornster: You have mail
Hornster 11 Jan 2005
In reply to The Sultan of Loch Quoich: Do you know Andy through Mike?
Hornster 11 Jan 2005
In reply to Bella: Thanks Bella. Unfortunately my registered email is my Hotmail and because of a stupid firewall at work I can't access my Hotmail. I will check when I get home. Cheers
Geoffrey Michaels 11 Jan 2005
In reply to Hornster:

No, if it's the saem person I know him from when we both worked at Outward Bound Loch Eil.
Hornster 11 Jan 2005
In reply to Bella: Bella, could you perhaps post your email on this thread? It would save me the wait until later tonight. Thanks.
 James Thacker 11 Jan 2005
In reply to Hornster: Last I heard Andy had just ticked the Compressor Route in Patagonia. Was heading on to Fitzroy allegedly. He is back this week.
Hornster 11 Jan 2005
In reply to James Thacker: Yip, that would be the Andy I was thinking of. Do you know if he runs his own guiding company? Thanks for that.
In reply to Hornster: To be honest i'm not sure if he actually has his own company as such. He seems to work sporadically in between climbing trips. He does freelance a lot in Scotland for Alan Kimber and others.
Hornster 11 Jan 2005
In reply to James Thacker: Do you know if he is sponsored by anyone?
 Bella 11 Jan 2005
In reply to Hornster: Andy's due back from Patagonia on Fri, he's staying at our place until he finds somewhere to live. I can give him a message if you like? I don't think he runs his own guiding company, he freelances though.
In reply to Hornster: I don't know, sorry. Why? You a potential sponsor...
Hornster 11 Jan 2005
In reply to James Thacker: Yeah, right. I just about make ends meet for myself. Thanks for the info.
Hornster 11 Jan 2005
In reply to Bella: Thanks Bella. No message.
In reply to Hornster: Are you a stalker?
Hornster 11 Jan 2005
In reply to James Thacker: Andy should be so lucky! No, I was due to climb with Mike Pescod next month but Mike is no longer available for that week so I have been hooked up with Andy as a replacement.
 Jamie B 11 Jan 2005
In reply to Hornster:

Andy's very likeable, has an infectious enthusiasm for climbing and is strong in winter. You'll have a good time.

JAMIE B>
Hornster 11 Jan 2005
In reply to Jamie B.: He certainly sounds like a nice chap and that is backed up with what looks like a solid climbing CV. I am looking forward to climbing with him.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...