UKC

Mammut Tusk 9.8mm x 50m & Rope Bag x 5 - Bulk Buy

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
sam walker 18 Jan 2005
I have a question about Mammut Tusk 9.8mm x 50m & Rope Bag x 5 - Bulk Buy @ http://www.rockrun.com/shop/prod.html?d=5&t=199&p=2526 :

is this rope dry treated, if not what other ropes do you have that are similar to this one?
 AJM 18 Jan 2005
In reply to sam walker:

Not dry treated. Or at least, if it is I've never noticed, and I own one.........

AJM
OP Anonymous 18 Jan 2005
In reply to sam walker:

Sam,

Rather than posting on here, why not pick up the phone and call or email Rock + Run, I'm sure they will be able to tell you what other ropes they have available.

For your information, their phone number is 0870 758 0745 or email them at info@rockrun.com
 Simon Caldwell 18 Jan 2005
In reply to Anonymous:
> Rather than posting on here, why not pick up the phone and call or email Rock + Run

Probably because their web site has an option against each item saying click here to request further information, and it take you to this forum
OP Anonymous 18 Jan 2005
In reply to Simon Caldwell:

As far as I can tell it doesn't say click here to request further info it says...

"Search UKClimbing.com for discussions about this product."

or

"Ask a question about this product on UKClimbing.com's Gear Forum."

I'm sure he would get a quicker, more accurate response by calling, rather than depending on the often dubious info posted on this site.
 Simon Caldwell 19 Jan 2005
In reply to Anonymous:
Whatever, my point was that the obvious links are to these forums, the 'contact us' options aren't so prominent, which suggests that R&R are encouraging people to post here rather than contact them direct.
Pat Terdale 19 Jan 2005
In reply to sam walker: I've got one going spare that you can have for less than that. Good nick, no falls etc. (I'm happy to take a fall on if you wnat some reassurance!) Inc rope bag. Mail me direct if interested.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...